Cleaning and Restoration Supply History
In October of 1993, Cleaning and Restoration Supply opened for business to the professional carpet cleaning and restoration contractor industry. John and Wendy Carter are the owners of the company, having previously owned a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning and dye company.
The store was originally located in an industrial space at 1221 SE Gideon St. in Portland Oregon having 3000 total square footage.
The business grew quickly in subsequent years which required the lease of additional space bringing the total to 6000 square feet. Providing education to the industry on a consistent basis was the cornerstone of our growth strategy, which prompted the addition of a dedicated classroom in 1995.
Cleaning and Restoration Supply quickly became the fastest growing supplier to the industry in the northwest, which required another move to our current location of over 12,000 square feet in July of 1998. We have also opened two branch offices in Medford, Oregon and Albuquerque, NM.